The origin of this farm goes back to 1932.
The cellar buildings are very old, maybe dating from the English occupation of Aquitaine. The oldest parts seem to have been a former English jail.
In 1942, Edward CAUSSAN started, by getting married, farming a vineyard that bore his name, as did the village. From there, following exchanges between neighbors, the property became larger and aggregated.
The historical frost in 1956 destroyed the vineyard, and for more than a decade the farm had to extend and diversify its activities to survive.
Since 1970 to this day, only vine is planted and farmed on all of the plots.