Family property for 3 generations.
Mr DELPECH Henry the grandfather of Mrs GOUJOU (born DELPECH), came to participate in the creation of the Libourne / Bergerac / Le Buisson de Cadouin railway line at the end of the 19th century. He made his first harvest in the Saint Emilion and met his future wife during the harvest. In 1898 they married. They were agricultural workers both for a few years on different vineyards and then he buys the CHATEAU HAUT FERRANDAT property in the thirties. There was a transfer of ownership to his son Mr DELPECH Jean in 1950. He enlarged the property passing from 1, 5 hectares to 5 hectares. And than Mme GOUJOU becomes owner in turn in 1976, enlarging as well from 5 hectares to 17 hectares in the appellation Saint Emilion and Saint Emilion Grand Cru in a few years.
The property is sold in 2015.